— filed under: What’s New
- Guidance Note issued for restoring companies where the company has failed to re-register
- With the deadline for re-registration of 30 June approaching, the registrar has issued a guidance note outlining how companies will be removed and restored on expiration of that deadline. This is important reading for anybody with an interest in a company who has not yet re-registered.
- Free Company Haus Internet Station
- If you aren’t comfortable with the internet or the Company Haus website, come to Company Haus on Mendana Ave in front of the immigration office. There is a computer terminal with internet access – and Company Haus staff will happily assist you get your company registered or re-registered.
- Have you filed your Annual Return?
- Instructions for filing an Annual Return
- Overseas Companies now on Company Haus
- Overseas companies which show evidence of carrying on business in Solomon Islands have been loaded into the system.