Each company must have at least one share and one shareholder. You need to record the full name and address of each shareholder.
Each company must have a least one share and one shareholder. You need to provide:
- The full name and address of each shareholder.
- The total number of shares for the company.
- The number of shares held by each shareholder (share allocation).
Types of shareholders
- Person: For the shareholder type ‘Person’ you must provide a full name and residential address and advise whether the shareholder usually resides in the Solomon Islands.
- Solomon Islands Company: For a shareholder that is a ‘Incorporated Solomon Islands Entity’ begin entering the entity name or its registered number. You will then be able to pick the entity from a list of possible matches.
- Other Entity: Where the shareholder is an ‘Other Entity’ (for example, an overseas registered company) enter the full name and address of the entity.
- A company must have at least one share.
- How the company’s shares are held is reflected by share allocations.
- A company can have one or more share allocation and a share allocation can have one or more shareholders.
- If a share allocation has more than one shareholder the shares will be jointly owned by those shareholders.
- If there are several different classes of shares, insert the total number of all classes of shares and the total number of shares of all classes held by each shareholder.